There are many scenarios in which a business owner will choose to seek alternative lending, but here are just a few examples:
Poor credit – Past credit mistakes or misfortune can leave a business owner’s credit score too low to qualify for traditional bank loans. Banks rely on personal credit scores in their loan underwriting and poor credit almost always means you’ll be denied a loan.
A need for speed – A traditional bank’s underwriting process takes a long period of time. Perhaps your business is in trouble due to a slow paying client, or you see an opportunity you could take if you could only get your hands on the cash. Business moves fast, but banks move slow.
A new adventure – Banks are typically conservative, and while they have been known to fund new ventures from time to time, they typically shy away from businesses with a short operating history. We’ll look at loans you can secure based on your personal credit rather than your business’s financials.
Small Business Loan Options to BOOST Your Business:
- Small Business Loans - Get up to $2 Million to grow your business in as little as 24 hours. From purchasing inventory and equipment to remodeling and advertising, small businesses need capital for many reasons. Our small business loans may be used for any business expense, even if you just need an influx of capital to boost your cash flow. We offer both fixed and flexible repayment options, customizing your funding to meet your business's cash flow model. CLICK TO LEARN MORE
- Revenue Based Financing - Instead of a business being required to pay fixed interest payments like a typical bank loan, a revenue based loan is paid with a percentage of revenues. With loan amounts up to $2 Million dollars and funding in as little as 24 hours, it helps you grow your business and it does not saddle you down with long-term, highly encumbering debt. CLICK TO LEARN MORE
- Cash Flow Loans - Type of debt financing, generally for working capital, using the expected cash flows that a borrowing company generates as collateral for the loan. You’re essentially borrowing from cash that you expect to receive in the future by giving the lender the rights to a predetermined amount of these receivables. Get up to $2 Million in as little as 24 hours, regardless of credit! CLICK TO LEARN MORE
- Working Capital Loans - At any stage of growth, fast, flexible funding is essential to the continued success of your small business. Our working capital loans feature 6 to 17 month terms and fixed payment options to accommodate your specific needs, so you can focus on what you do best, running and building your small business. CLICK TO GET STARTED
- Business Expansion Loans - Designed for prime businesses with better risk profiles, our business expansion loan is an extended-term loan with rates ranging from 9.99% - 36%, terms of 18 to 24 months, multiple payment options, and loan sizes up to $250,000. It’s large-scale growth capital if you're looking to invest in bigger projects, with the same speed and simplicity LVRG is known for. CLICK TO PRE-QUALIFY