The holidays are right around the corner, hopefully you planned ahead and already obtained the capital you needed to purchase equipment, hire additional holiday staff, or buy the inventory you needed to BOOST sales through the roof. However, if you are still in need of fast small business loans, LVRG has you covered!
We’ll let you know if you qualify for our fast small business loans quickly. We’ll provide you with a qualifying decision within a few hours and funding has been known to happen same day. While traditional bank loans often require specific collateral before they will lend to a small business, LVRG Funding offers fast small business loans ranging from $15,000 to $2 million, regardless of credit. Since our fast small business loans are 3-24 month terms, you get the capital you need, under manageable terms. With LVRG, small business owners are able to get the fast small business loans they need without securing hard assets, and are able to pay it back quickly to manage expenses.
What's more, we have over 100 of the countries top small business lenders on our platform. LVRG is a lender, co-lender and maintains the most robust small business lender networking around, think of us as a one stop shop for fast small business loans. With one simple application and a few supporting documents, we are able to analyze your file quickly and provide you with multiple funding options, from us, along with all the other top lenders in the country, in record time.
What are some of these fast small business loans we speak of? Here's 6 small business loan options to BOOST your business, quickly!
- Fast Small Business Loans - Get up to $2 Million to grow your business in as little as 24 hours. From purchasing inventory and equipment to remodeling and advertising, small businesses need capital for many reasons. Our small business loans may be used for any business expense, even if you just need an influx of capital to boost your cash flow. We offer both fixed and flexible repayment options, customizing your funding to meet your business's cash flow model.
- Small Business Revenue Based Financing - Instead of a business being required to pay fixed interest payments like a typical bank loan, a revenue based loan is paid with a percentage of revenues. With loan amounts up to $2 Million dollars and funding in as little as 24 hours, it helps you grow your business and it does not saddle you down with long-term, highly encumbering debt.
- Small Business Cash Flow Loans - Type of debt financing, generally for working capital, using the expected cash flows that a borrowing company generates as collateral for the loan. You’re essentially borrowing from cash that you expect to receive in the future by giving the lender the rights to a predetermined amount of these receivables. Get up to $2 Million in as little as 24 hours, regardless of credit!
- Small Business Expansion Loans - Designed for prime businesses with better risk profiles, our business expansion loan is an extended-term loan with rates ranging from 9.99% - 36%, terms of 18 to 24 months, multiple payment options, and loan sizes up to $250,000. It’s large-scale growth capital if you're looking to invest in bigger projects, with the same speed and simplicity LVRG is known for.
- Small Business Cash Advance - If your business needs cash quickly and has a readily ascertainable history of credit card receipts, or a constant flow of cash deposits, a business cash advance may provide the funding you require. A business cash advance can provide small business owners with an upfront fixed amount of cash in as little as 24 hours. Business cash advance is a great option for small business owners who may not have strong credit but have lots of credit card activity, or cash deposits and need financing quickly.
- Small Business Short Term Line of Credit - The difference between a short-term line of credit and a traditional line of credit is more or less the same as the difference between your typical short-term loan and conventional bank or longer-term online loan. Therefore, a short-term line of credit has a higher interest rate, lower credit maximum, faster turnaround time and looser application requirements. Unlike the traditional line of credit, the short-term line of credit is generally offered by alternative lenders rather than by banks. The point isn’t that one is better or worse, they appeal to different groups of business owners. Those with lower credit scores, smaller annual revenues, or newer businesses might only qualify for a short-term line of credit. And although the short-term line of credit tends to be more expensive, its value lies in giving younger small businesses the opportunity to maintain a flexible pool of capital. A small business line of credit provides flexibility that a regular business loan doesn’t. With a small business line of credit, you can borrow up to $100,000 and pay interest only on the money borrowed. You then draw and repay funds as you wish, as long as you don’t exceed your credit limit. Need to manage cash flow? Buy inventory? Pay for a surprise expense? Then a business line of credit makes sense.
There you have it, 6 fast small business loans that could enable you to BOOST your business in time for the holidays. Have questions? We've got answers! Call (855) 998-LVRG or click below.