Owners of breweries, large and small, often face a common challenge; they need capital to grow and strengthen their brewery, but poor credit may be holding them back. Forget trying to get a loan or line of credit from a “traditional” financial institution. Simply put, you will waste your time applying for brewery financing from a bank, if you have poor credit.
You have poor credit... So what! We don't care about your credit, we look at cash flow & revenue to determine the brewery funding options we are able to provide. Revenue based brewery financing, cash flow loans, brewery business cash advances and other working capital solutions have become great options for brewery owners throughout the U.S. Yes, the cost of capital is higher. However, you can't compare rates on bank loan products you'll never qualify for. And what opportunities are you missing out on, not being capitalized? We get it, starting and running a brewery isn't easy, and maybe your credit took a hit as a result. But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't be able to take advantage of growth opportunities as they arise. LVRG is passionate about helping America's brewery owners that the banks have left, and continue to leave behind.
Brewery owners need capital to grow, plain and simple. Our poor credit brewery loans, brewery business cash advances and revenue based brewery financing options were developed for today's brewery owner, even those who have have poor credit. Our brewery financing options for brewery owners with poor credit provide a number of clear benefits:
- Shorter terms, usually 4-18 months
- Simple repayment terms
- Quick turnaround, as in approval, underwriting and funding
- Fast access to funds, with money in your account in as little as 24 hours
- Quick and easy application process; little paperwork required
Not only that, but you won’t be disqualified for bad credit. Revenue based brewery financing, cash flow loans, brewery business cash advances and other working capital solutions are great options for brewery owners with poor credit. In fact, we look at so much more beyond your credit history:
- Is your brewery growing?
- Are there growth opportunities ahead that financing will help you leverage?
- Are you paying vendors?
- How is your cash flow history?
We've found that poor credit history is not a good predictor of future brewery growth or success. Instead, it’s knowing when to seek brewery financing and having a plan for how you’ll use the capital to generate more revenue or accelerate it. Revenue based brewery loan products more than pay for themselves when you factor in the additional revenue they help generate and other hard costs they can save.
Trust us, you're not alone. Just to put your mind at ease a bit, the following is an example of lending criteria, as it relates to SBA loans that get approved under $350,000. Again, these numbers are just an average.
SBA Loans $30,000 - $150,000:
- Average Revenue $346,000. EBITDA $42,000. Liquid credit 175. FICO 711. Years in business 9 years.
- Median Revenue $600,000. EBITDA $61,000. Liquid credit 176. FICO 713. Years in business 12 years.
SBA Loans $150,000 - $350,000:
- Average Revenue $867,000. EBITDA $82,000. Liquid credit 177. FICO 713. Years in business 6 years.
- Median Revenue $1.5MM. EBITDA $114,000. Liquid credit 175. FICO 713. Years in business 10 years.
Pretty steep, huh!? Fact of the matter is, most brewery owners do not qualify for SBA or bank mandated criteria for one reason or another, yet need a constant flow of capital to fuel their brewery. LVRG provides common sense solutions, to common brewery challenges.
Brewery owners with poor credit are using these brewery loans just like everyone else, to take their brewery to the next level:
- Expand or remodel your brewery
- Even out cash flow, during non-peak or pre-rush seasons
- Purchase inventory
- Purchase equipment; from fermentation tanks, grain handlers, mash tuns and more
- Launch new marketing or advertising campaigns
- Expand staff and training
- Acquire another brewery
- Build a new taproom or expand your current taproom
- Introduce new products
And the list goes on.... Whether you have cash flow issues, history of liens, judgments, or even a bankruptcy; you can still get up to $1 Million to grow your brewery in as little as 24 hours. Revenue based financing solutions from LVRG have helped hundreds of brewery owners with poor credit, not only turn the corner, but pull ahead in the race. Poor credit or not, we’re here to help your brewery. Call (855) 998-LVRG or click below to get started!