The Holidays are here and we are getting ready to close out 2016. Chances are, your small business could use a fast cash infusion to make this the busiest holiday season ever. You may require some additional capital for the following:
It takes money to make money. If you don't have sufficient inventory to last through the holiday rush, then you risk missing out on thousands in revenue. Take time to do an inventory review and account for what you'll need the most of. Then, consider getting a loan to help you supply your business with the necessary inventory so you are fully stocked and ready to go.
Did you know that 20% of annual retail sales are generated during the holiday rush?! If 20% of your potential annual sales all occur within 4-6 weeks, you certainly don't want to be unprepared. Stores get busy. VERY busy. If you don't have enough staff on hand, it will force your customers to wait in very long lines. Some won't even enter your store if they see too long of a line.
Don’t be afraid to look into hiring a few extra hands during the busy season, seasonal staffing is nothing new and there are always plenty of people willing to take seasonal jobs. If you don't have enough funds to hire seasonal staff, this is another way a loan can really help you prepare for the holiday rush that is about to begin.
Do you have any current processes that are slower than you'd like? Is there a piece of equipment that will speed it up significantly? An equipment loan may be exactly what you need to get through the holiday rush successfully. Maybe you want to upgrade your point-of-sale system to reduce the line wait. Or perhaps that new espresso machine is exactly what you need to ramp up your coffee shop. If you know upgrading or adding equipment will help you boost those sales, the time is now to obtain capital.
There is still time! Here are 8 Small Business Funding Options to Obtain BEFORE the Holidays to BOOST Your Business! But you better act now....
- Business Expansion Loan - Designed for prime businesses with better risk profiles, our business expansion loan is an extended-term loan with rates ranging from 9.99% - 36%, terms of 18 to 24 months, multiple payment options, and loan sizes up to $250,000. It’s large-scale growth capital if you're looking to invest in bigger projects, with the same speed and simplicity LVRG is known for. GET STARTED
- Cash Flow Loan - Type of debt financing, generally for working capital, using the expected cash flows that a borrowing company generates as collateral for the loan. You’re essentially borrowing from cash that you expect to receive in the future by giving the lender the rights to a predetermined amount of these receivables. Get up to $2 Million in as little as 24 hours, regardless of credit! LEARN MORE
- Invoice Financing - We’re helping thousands of business owners and freelancers overcome cash flow gaps by advancing payments for their outstanding invoices. We can deliver the funds as early as the next business day by purchasing your outstanding invoices without interfering in your relationship with your customers. Instead of waiting 30, 60 or 90 days to get paid, click any of your outstanding invoices to get the amount transferred to your bank account instantly and securely. Pay salaries, buy equipment, travel for business, and more. You're free to focus your time and energy on maintaining and growing your business, not your invoices. Peace of mind guaranteed. LEARN MORE
- Revenue Based Financing - Instead of a business being required to pay fixed interest payments like a typical bank loan, a revenue based loan is paid with a percentage of revenues. With loan amounts up to $2 Million dollars and funding in as little as 24 hours, it helps you grow your business and it does not saddle you down with long-term, highly encumbering debt. LEARN MORE
- Small Business Line of Credit - A small business line of credit provides flexibility that a regular business loan doesn’t. With a small business line of credit, you can borrow up to $100,000 and pay interest only on the money borrowed. You then draw and repay funds as you wish, as long as you don’t exceed your credit limit. Need to manage cash flow? Buy inventory? Pay for a surprise expense? Then a business line of credit makes sense. GET STARTED
- Small Business Loan - Get up to $2 Million to grow your business in as little as 24 hours. From purchasing inventory and equipment to remodeling and advertising, small businesses need capital for many reasons. Our small business loans may be used for any business expense, even if you just need an influx of capital to boost your cash flow. We offer both fixed and flexible repayment options, customizing your funding to meet your business's cash flow model. LEARN MORE
- Small Business Term Loan - Small business term loans can get you the money you need to bridge cash flow gaps, handle emergencies and unexpected expenses or take advantage of a business opportunity. Funding amounts from $15,000 to $250,000 and terms of 3-24 months, a term loan from LVRG is small business capital for big business growth. GET STARTED
- Working Capital Loan - At any stage of growth, fast, flexible funding is essential to the continued success of your small business. Our working capital loans feature 6 to 18 month terms and fixed payment options to accommodate your specific needs, so you can focus on what you do best, running and building your business. GET STARTED