Just wanted to keep you apprised as to the developments that have been made at LVRG, as it relates to brewery financing. We have funded hundreds of breweries, and are nation's the go-to source for revenue based brewery financing. Multiple banks are now sending us their brewery declines, as they are simply not providing the short term, fast capital breweries constantly need to thrive.
Expanding your brewery, adding on a craft beer taproom, purchasing craft brewing equipment, and evening out cash flow can all be managed with the right type of brewery financing. LVRG has carved out a unique niche in the brewery world by providing capital to brewery owners the banks have left, and continue to leave behind; which by the way is roughly 80% of brewery owners across the country. And even if you have a bank or SBA loan and need additional capital, we can do that too.
Whether you need $10,000 or $2 Million, LVRG Funding will provide financing options that's right for your brewery. Our financing options are tailored to the needs of brewery owners, and as a result, offer distinct advantages:
- 6 to 18 months terms.
- They require relatively little paperwork and a simple application to start.
- The underwriting and approval process are designed to provide brewery owners with quick answers.
- Once approved, brewery owners have their funds in as little as 24 hours.
- Payments based on a fixed percentage of sales.
- Repayment terms are favorable.
- Poor credit is not a deal breaker.
- Brewery financing that doesn’t require any equity.
- Easy qualification process with no personal collateral required
You're busy brewing beer and running your brewery, you don't have to time to compile overly detailed loan packages and chasing after bankers. Revenue based financing will provide cash quickly with a very short turnaround time. If you are prepared to apply for a revenue based loan and have the appropriate supporting documents ready to go, you may be able to get funding in a matter of days. Compare that to a bank loan where the loan process is on average 2 to 4 months. This is one of the main advantages of a revenue based loan, and the reason why people are shying away from banks, even those folks who are bankable.
Interested to learn more about our brewery funding options? We're here for you!