Oakland County is Michigan's domestic and international business address. Oakland County has international diversity that few states or even some countries can match. FCA, BorgWarner (Germany), SAIC USA (China), Brose (Germany), Meritor (USA), Denso (Japan) and Valeo (France) all have their North American headquarters in Oakland County.
You can reach anywhere in the North American market from Oakland County, Michigan. The county ranked 13th nationally in total exports, with its businesses producing $14.5 billion in merchandise exports. You can access suppliers and technical talent. Oakland Country has one of the nation's leading high-tech work-forces and many research facilities. You can't say innovation and international business without thinking Oakland County.
LVRG Funding is here to help your small business thrive in Oakland County
Small Business is the lifeblood of any community. From purchasing inventory and equipment to remodeling and advertising, small businesses throughout Oakland County, MI need capital for many reasons. LVRG offers Small Business Loans, Lines of Credit, Term Loans, Merchant Cash Advances and other funding options to help you overcome the challenges unique to your business, or to take advantage of important time sensitive opportunities. Our business financing products may be used for any business expense, even if you just need an influx of capital to boost your cash flow. We offer both fixed and flexible repayment options, customizing your funding to meet your business's cash flow model. With LVRG, small business owners throughout Oakland County can access $4,000 to $2,000,000 in as little as 24 hours.
Oakland County Facts & Stats:
- Home to 1,000 international firms from 39 countries
- Tech248 is connecting the county’s 2,000+ IT/tech firms
- Oakland County and Southeast Michigan have among the highest concentration nationally of graduates with science engineering degrees
- Nearly 3,800 patents were awarded to Southeast Michigan inventors and firms in 2013 and the region has one of only 4 U.S. Patent and Trademark Offices outside of Washington, D.C.
- 64 of the Global 100 Automotive OEMs have operations in the county
- Nearly 44 percent of our residents have at least a bachelor’s degree compared to 30 percent nationally
- Medical Main Street® is home to 4,700 life science and health care businesses
- More than 1,400 lakes and the headwaters of 5 major rivers within our 910 square miles
- Minutes away from three international trade crossings with Canada
- Direct flights to Japan, China and Europe are minutes away
- Air commerce is easily accessible from Detroit MetropolitanAirport (DTW), Oakland County International Airport, and Bishop International (FNT)
A Small Business Loan, Line of Credit, or Cash Advance, from LVRG can make previously unavailable opportunities obtainable. With ready access to business capital, the possibilities are literally limitless, offering the assets you need to promote a positive trajectory and inspire healthy growth.
Headquartered in the Detroit's Historic Ford Building, LVRG Funding is a local funding firm dedicated to helping the local small business community thrive and grow. With a dedication to our clientele and a reputation for excellence, you'll understand why LVRG is such a respected member of the Oakland County small business community. Give us a call today (855) 998-5874, we're here to help!