Tis the season for a thriving salon business, check out these tips to building a successful holiday campaign for your salon:
- Hold staff meeting to communicate holiday plan
- Start holiday marketing initiatives (in-salon, social media, print, etc.)
- Set date for early client holiday event to unveil holiday promotions, incentivizing early purchase, multiple gift purchases, pre-booking of services, gift certificate sales, etc.
- Update and order special holiday merchandising items - gift certificates, bags, decorations, etc.
- Receive your holiday gift order/inventory
- Communicate holiday promotions to clients with bounce-back offers for January & February, referral offers, mini treatment demos and retail samples with holiday messages and gift ideas
- Decorate and merchandise the salon, from check-in to back-bar, to consistently support and promote holiday offers; take photos and review with team, keep in records
- Host consumer holiday event
- Promote last-minute holiday ideas for clients
- Plan after-holiday sale and offers for end of the month
January - Celebrate your success!
- Regroup with team to discuss what worked and what to change or add to holiday plans for 2015
- Update and file records of your holiday sales, notes and photos
As they say, it takes money to make money. And we’re here to help! At LVRG, we offer sophisticated working capital solutions to salons all over the country. With our hassle-free financing options, you can get pre-qualified for $4,000 to $2,000,000 in capital and access it in as little as 24 hours. We’re here for you even if you have been denied spa or beauty salon financing from a bank or other lending institution. Discover the many advantages of our flexible financial solutions:
✓ Quick access to capital – funding is as few as little as 24 hours
✓ Choose from flexible payback options
✓ Easy process without extensive paperwork
✓ Financing available even with bad credit
Salon owners use short-term loans to gain a competitive advantage during the busy holiday season. Whether you need funding for inventory, marketing, hiring additional stylists, tenant improvements, or any other business expense...the sooner you start on the process, the higher the likelihood of success. Contact us today at (855) 998-5874 to speak with a Funding Specialist about the salon financing options available to you, and make this holiday season your best ever!