Owners of small and medium-sized businesses often face a common challenge: They need capital to grow and strengthen their businesses, but bad credit may be holding them back. Forget trying to get a loan or line of credit from a “traditional” financial institution. A poor credit history will nearly always result in rejection for funding.
But that’s why the short term business loan has become the loan of choice for small businesses in every sector and in every state across the U.S. We get it: Starting and running a business isn't easy, and maybe your credit took a hit as a result. But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't be able to take advantage of growth opportunities as they arise.
Businesses need capital to grow, plain and simple. Our bad credit business loans and merchant cash advances were developed with small businesses in mind, even those whose owners have poor credit.
These loans for small businesses provide a number of clear benefits:
- Shorter terms, usually 4-12 months
- Simple repayment terms
- Quick turnaround, as in approval, underwriting and funding
- Fast access to funds, with money in your account in as little as 24 hours
- Quick and easy application process; little paperwork required
Not only that, but you won’t be disqualified for bad credit. Business loans from LVRG are a great option for businesses with poor credit. In fact, we look at so much more beyond your credit history:
- Is your business growing?
- Are there growth opportunities ahead that financing will help you leverage?
- Are you paying vendors?
- How is your cash flow history?
We've found that poor credit history is not a good predictor of future business growth or success. Instead, it’s knowing when to seek business financing and having a plan for how you’ll use the capital to generate more revenue or accelerate it. Short-term business loans and business cash advances more than pay for themselves when you factor in the additional revenue they help generate and business costs they can save.
Business owners with bad credit are using these business loans just like everyone else, to take their businesses to the next level:
- Expand or remodel
- Even out cash flow, during non-peak or pre-rush seasons
- Purchase inventory
- Purchase equipment, from machinery to vehicles to furniture to technology
- Launch new marketing or advertising campaigns
- Expand their staffs and training
- Acquire another business
- Introduce new products
And the list goes on. Short-term business loans and merchant cash advances from LVRG have helped thousands of businesses just like yours not only turn the corner but pull ahead in the race. Bad credit or not, we’re here to help your business grow.